This 4W Audio Amplifier circuit is powered by 2 pieces of transistor TIP41. The circuit is very simple and incorporates darlington output transistors that will provide more than enough output current than is needed to drive a 3-ohm speaker. The gain may be pre-set for a variety of input levels, making it suitable for amplifying computer and cassette-deck Line-output levels. The input level is also suitable for use with the TDA7000 receiver. All components are easily available and I will shortly be making this project available as a kit.
Skema rangkaian 4 watt audio amplifier
The circuit Parameter
Supply voltage: 8 -15 volts
Output power: 5.4 Watts
I/P for full O/P: 30 -4000 mV (RMS)
Noise O/P no I/P: 0.0005 Volts RMS
Supply current (no-signal): 50 mA
Supply Current (Full O/P): 1.9 Amperes
3dB Frequency Response: 42 - 34000 Hertz
6dB Frequency Response: 21 - 62000 Hertz
Distortion at 2-watts: 0.01 % (Vgain=10)
Data transistor TIP 41
- Collector-Base Voltage (VCBO) : TIP41: 40V, TIP41A: 60V, TIP41B: 80V, TIP41C: 100V.
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCEO) : TIP41: 40V, TIP41A: 60V, TIP41B: 80V, TIP41C: 100V.
- Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 5V.
- Collector Current (DC): 6A.
- Collector Current (Pulse): 10A.
- Base Current (IB): 2A.
- Collector Dissipation (TC=25°C): 65W.
- Collector Dissipation (Ta=25°C): 2W.
- Junction Temperature (TJ): 150 °C.
- Storage Temperature : - 65 ~ 150 °C.
- DC Current Gain (hFE ): Max 15 - 75.