150W amplifier circuit car is equipped with Active Crossover and this circuit using the chip that has a 4-channel power amplifier. Active Crossover function is used to separate the tone of the bass, midrange and treble, the output of direct Active Crossover can be strengthened by the power amplifier.
Power Chip 4-channel amplifier in use is SANYO LA47536 output with output power up to 150W, whereas for Active Crossover using LF353 from National Semiconductor.
- Internally trimmed offset voltage: 10 mV
- Low input bias current: 50pA
- Low input noise voltage: 25 nV
- Low input noise current: 0.01 pA
- Wide gain bandwidth: 4 MHz
- High slew rate: 13 V/us
- Low supply current: 3.6 m
- High input impedance: 1012.
- Low total harmonic distortion : <>
- Low 1/f noise corner: 50 Hz
- Fast settling time to 0.01%: 2 us
Maximum supply voltage
- VCC max1 No signal, t = 1 minute 26 V
- VCC max2 With an input signal applied 18 V
Allowable power dissipation Pd max: 50 W
Operating temperature: –40 to +85 °C
Storage temperature: –40 to +150 °C