Rangkaian Amplifier Mono 25Watt
The TDA7482 is an audio class-D amplifier assembled in Multiwatt15 package specially designed for high efficiency applications mainly for TV and Home Stereo sets. Since this chip has only mono channel, you need two pieces of this circuit for stereo application. The power supply voltage is flexible, accept (+ -)10V to (+ -)25V. This circuit needs a split supply (symmetric power supply).
Skema Rangkaian TDA7482 Mono Amplifier 25Watt
TDA7482 for the main technical parameters:
- 25 W rated output power. Working conditions are: RL = 4 ~ 8 Ω, THD ≤ 10%. In fact, in accordance with the recommendation of the parameters, when RL = 8 Ω, P out = 1 W at its THD is only 0.1 percent.
- has a high output efficiency. When Vcc = ± 21V, RL = 8 Ω, P out = 18 W, the efficiency of 78 percent, so only a small work of the radiator, or even do not have to be.
- wide operating voltage range. Recommended for ± 10V ~ ± 25V, a car battery for power supply.
- are equipped with overcurrent protection devices, when RL = 0 Ω at the threshold for action to protect 3.5 A ~ 5A.
- are equipped with over-voltage protection devices, the threshold for the protection of 50 V.
- overheated overload, overheated temperature close to 150 ℃.
- ST-BY and MUTE functions.
- recommended the carrier frequency PWM operating frequency is 100 kHz ~ 200kHz.
- input noise (20 Hz ~ 20kHz) for 7 μ F ~ 12 μ F.
- input impedance for the 30 k Ω.
IC TDA7482 Pinning
TDA7482 ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- DC Supply Voltage ±28 V
- Power Dissipation Tcase = 70°C 35 W
- Tj Storage and Junction Temperature –40 to 150 °C
- Maximum Voltage Across RF (pin6) 8 V
- Operating Temperature Range 0 to 70 °C
- Max ESD on Pins ±1.2 KV