This is a circuit of 2 x 22 watt BTL amplifier using IC TA8210AH. It is not only an auto amplifier, ideal for a low-frequency auditory approach those hi-fi, with a very good linear feature. Can be fueled by a 12 volt car battery but shi from a 12 volt charger. The chip incorporates four bridge amplifiers available in two by two in order to ensure the output 22 watts per channel on 4 ohms.
TA8210AH - 2 x 22W BTL Car Power Amplifier Circuit
- IC TA8210AH must be connected to a heat sink. A computer cabinet fan can also be used in addition.
- The circuit roughly draws 6A current at 18 V at full volume.So the power supply must be any thing more than 6A.
- Peak supply voltage (0.2s): 50 V
- supply voltage VCC (DC): 25 V
- Operating supply voltage VCC (opr): 18 V
- Output current (peak): 9 A
- Power dissipation PD: 50 W
- Operating temperature: 30~85 °C
- Storage temperature: 55~150 °C
C1,C2 : 4,7uF/35V
C3,C7 : 47uF/35V
C4 : 220uF/35
C5,C6 : 1nF
C8,C10,C11,C12 : 0,1uF/35V
C9 : 2200uf/35V
IC : TA8210AH/AL
HL1 : LED
R1 : 2 k
R2,R2,R3,R4,R5 : 2,2 Ohm