Audio amplifier circuit shown here is a 5W stereo class AB power amplifier based on the TDA7496 IC designed for high quality sound, TV applications atau keperluan audio lainnya.
The power supply needed must deliver 22 volts for 8 ohms load impedance and 12 volts for 4 ohms load impedance . The maximum output power which can be obtained with this audio IC is around 5.5 watts on 8 ohms load with 10 % THD and 4 watts with 1 % THD.
|TDA7496 Stereo Amplifier Circuit|
Main features of the TDA7496 include linear volume control ,Stand-by and Mute functions , 2 x 5Watt output power, short circuit protection , thermal overload protection.
|TDA7496 Pin Out|
- Supply Voltage: 35 V
- Maximum Input Voltage: 8 Vpp
- Total Power Dissipation (Tamb = 80°C): 15 W
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C
- Storage and Junction Temperature: -40 to 150 °C
- Volume CTRL DC voltage: 7 V